The long awaited National Stationery Week 2019 is almost finally here! In one sleep, we will wake to a week long celebration of all things stationery related. Yes, that’s right, seven full days of stationery. At the Aumsome HQ, every day is a day full of stationery though. However, it’s really nice to be able to celebrate with likeminded people – stationery addicts.
National Stationery Week (#NatStatWeek) is a great way to encourage more people to get writing. So many people have not held a pen or pencil in so long! Technology is taking over, with everyone emailing or direct messaging each other. Digital planners exist or online calendars. Ask your friends, family and colleagues when the last time they wrote something with a pen was? The answer might surprise you.
National Stationery Week Themes
With four amazing sponsors and seven brilliant themes, get ready for #NatStatWeek 2019! If you have not already seen the themes, we have:
- MONDAY 29th April: #PaperchaseLovesLists [Sponsored by Paperchase] – My Post: A List A Day Journal
- TUESDAY 30th April: #RymanLovesPens [Sponsored by Ryman] – My Post: Writing Matters
- WEDNESDAY 1st May: #WorldStationeryDay – My Post: VENT for Change
- THURSDAY 2nd May: #TakeANote
- FRIDAY 3rd May: #DerwentFeelGoodFriday [Sponsored by Derwent]
- SATURDAY 4th May: #StationeryShopSaturday [Sponsored by Stationery Supplies]
- SUNDAY 5th May: #SendALetterDay
I cannot wait to see what people get up to everyday. Here on Aumsome, I’ll be sharing daily posts and images based on each theme throughout the week. There will also be a couple of giveaways. You can find all of the threads under the #NatStatWeek tag.
Comment below and let me know what you’re looking forward to! Any specific days that you’re excited about? Are you a list maker, a pen fanatic, a crafter, a retail therapy shopper, a letter writer? I would love to know more about you!
Oh – get involved and you can also get yourself a limited edition #StationeryAddict badge.